Monday, August 22, 2016

Sugar & Smiles

Well, it seems I couldn't help myself,
I just HAD to make another coffee card for the
CASE-ing DT challenge at
Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog.

Here is once again the card we had to case.


Summer2015CLH-640x430

and here is my card!


I had this red scrap you see sitting in my basket to use.
I had grabbed about 20 pieces from my scrap bags
and put in my basket to try and use up some of my scraps
and this one just reminded me of the 'coffee card" background paper.

On this card I decided to leave a bit of white edge around.
The coffee word and the little cup were cut on my Cricut Explore.
The sentiment (which I think is so dang cute) is once again
from The Greeting Farm set I had won a few years back.
This is my 2nd card for this challenge
and YOU should pop on over and enter yourself for fun!!

On another note, I am leaving tomorrow for another
weeks vacation at our lake house.
My daughter and  her family are joining us there
and I should return sometime on Sunday.
This is my last 'long' vacation this summer,
though we will still take a few 4 day trips this fall.

I will visit you all when I return and I do have a few DT scheduled posts
for this week.

Also entering the following challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper ...ATG with pattern paper(x)
Pixie's Snippets Playground .... ATG (x)

9 comments:

Darnell said...

You did a brilliant CASE with your pretty red coffee card, Diane!! I hope you have a wonderful late summer holiday at the lake!! Hugs, Darnell

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my, I love this one, too! The red is a nice pop (love red) and the sentiment is SO CUTE! Also love the coffee cup. Your week at the lake house with family sounds wonderful. No more of that kind of thing for us this summer, what with Wally's surgery. We are having some beautiful weather for hanging out in the garden, though. Enjoy your time away!

Lisa said...

Perfect CASE!! I love the beautiful papers you used!! It's so fabulous!!

Safe travels and enjoy your time at the lake!! Big hugs sweet friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

~amy~ said...

oooohhh...love this one too! so fun! Thanks for playing along :)

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love the image bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Ros Crawford said...

Terrific card once again! Can I pop over to visit? I could really do with a break and a lake house sounds fabulous!! Have fun!

Helen Gullett said...

Diane, another amazing card CASE-ing Chaitali's card. LOVE IT! Thank You for playing along!

Donna Ellis said...

So pretty, Diane! Bright happy colors enliven that fantastic sentiment beautifully!

Di said...

Fabulous card Diane - a great take on the inspiration and I love the sentiment!

Have a lovely break at the lake.

Hugs

Di xx