Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Coffee Time

Thought I would find a challenge and see if I could join in!
I looked at my challenge list and decided to go
with the first one on the list.
It just happened to be 
and the theme is "MONSTER"..lol!


Now about a year or so back
I purchased this cute little monster stamp
from Joann's online.
It is so cute and I am sure I look like this
before MY coffee..lol!

To keep it CAS, I stenciled a background
using a newly purchased Distress ink
'carved pumpkin', 
kind of a perfect name for this time of year
don't you think?

He was colored with my Copic markers.

Keeping this short as I have had migraine headaches the last 3 days
and I am headed off to bed!!

Don't forget to look at my previous post,
do the Sparkle N Sprinkle hop,
leave comments on all the DT blogs
and one lucky person will win the entire November release
and it could be YOU!
Hurry it ends on the 3rd!

Entering the following fun Challenges:
Addicted To CAS .... Monsters (x)
Addicted To Stamps and More .... Make Your Mark (x)
30 Day Color Challenge
challenge_graphic-nov16_16x24


Products Used:
Stamps:  Whipper Snapper Monster Morning, Flourishes  Grab A Cup
Inks:  TH Distress Carved Pumpkin, Autumn Leaves Brown
Stencil:  TH Dot Fade
Dies:  MB Stitched Circles
Other:  Copics

10 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Haha! I can relate to that image too! Fun and fabulous card!

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! Adorable and colorful! Your card is darling, Diane! hugs, de

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is super sweet. Love the stenciled background too. Feel better!

aussie aNNie said...

Ha too cute Diane.x.xx{aNNie}

Anne Temple said...

Too cute! That's how I feel in the mornings before coffee :-)

Darlene said...

OMG Diane this is SO DARN CUTE! Great job and I know what you mean about looking like this before that morning coffee ... lol! What a fun creation ... so glad you pushed yourself away from the DT obligations and made something fun just for you!! Well done!

Lisa said...

Heeheehee, this is so darn cute!! I love him and his bunny slippers!! So adorable!! Love this!! I wish I could do a CAS card but I have an overwhelming compulsion to keep adding things!! This is perfect!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

kareN stampZ said...

Yep that's what I look like before coffee too - what a fun image

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, this is so, so cute! I absolutely love the CAS-ness of it, and the monster is adorable, even as grouchy as he/she looks. I'm sure I look like that before coffee, too, tee hee! I'm sorry about your migraines and hope they're gone now. I was afflicted with migraines for years and finally got a prescription med that worked. Then, miracle of miracles, I started taking a daily dose of magnesium and no more migraines! I don't even get the prescription filled anymore.

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is adorable. Love the little monster.