Thursday, February 16, 2017

Roses

Out of the heart mode and into Spring!
The weather here in Michigan is awesome for February....
we are to be in the 50's and 60's all weekend and part of next week....
and lots of sunshine....
puts me in a good mood and a Spring mood as well!


I have a card today using one of the pretty Tutti Design dies
so pretty!

I used a round punch to round out my corners
then stamped spatters on the front.
After die cutting the Roses I used cordinations paper
under each rose after punching out a circle to fit.
Little leaves were tucked under each flower
and a bow added using ribbon from RRR.

Entering in the following challenges:
The Flower Challenge ....  Case the designer (my Roses)
Simon Says Wednesday .... Fantastic Flowers

7 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Cute roses, and I love the splatters. They look just like they were done with a paint brush. This makes a great multi-purpose card. More of your pretty ribbon, too. The leaves are such a sweet green. Looks like Gable Green, which is an old SU color, but still one of my faves. Just used it on a card yesterday. Enjoy your warm and sunny weather!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card, my friend!! The roses look amazing!! I love the splatters, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

And your card is sooooo Springy too! Love the roses and your splattered background--I find them always so FUN to create lol

Viv said...

Such a pretty card Diane! love that flower die and the little touches of green too.Thank you so much for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope you play again soon ;) Viv DT xx

TaeEun said...

Pretty and cute design! The lovely details of the die pop off really well on the hot pink! Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

lostinpaper said...

Oh so very pretty, I adore how you have created the spattered background!

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Love those pretty die cut flowers! So sweet!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa