Saturday, January 20, 2018

Happy Birthday Ribbon

On the 21st (tomorrow) all the Design Team gets together to share
all our projects in one place at 

This week we had a 'free for all' meaning we could choose ANY file we wanted.
There are so many wonderful cut files, I knew I would have a hard time choosing
so I played a little game with myself and decided to pick the first one
in my downloads.

That file just happened to be #1 Ribbon Shaped Card Set.
A perfect choice for me as I have a little granddaughter's birthday next last week
(she will  be is 10) and this will be her fun card!



If you are wondering why I would use a chicken/rooster paper for the flower,
it's because she has 8 or 9 of her own that she raises.
I figured she would get a kick out of it!
Nor did I fancy it up much because that's just not her!

This cut file has 3 different ribbons and 29 phrases to go in the center,
plus a box to hold ribbons and a matching envelope!
(edited to add, she LOVED it)!!



Here it is with the matching envelope.
So, take a peek at The Cutting Cafe blog on the 21st
you will be glad you did!

7 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Oh isn't this FUN!!! I love the colors and that pretty floral paper! What a unique and perfect card to celebrate a sweet little 10 year old! Love it!

Darlene said...

OH WOW this is AWESOME!!! She's going to LOVE it!! I know I do! Great job Diane!! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! I love the ribbon shape!! The rooster paper is fabulous!! She will love this!! It's so creative and beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Verna Angerhofer said...

How cool that you used the rooster paper to personalize this just for your granddaughter. I bet she loved it.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh! Love, LOVE it! So cute! I think it's cool that at 10 years old she knows her own mind -- a no fluff, chicken raising girl. Awesome!

Regina Easter said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW AWESOME IS THIS....what a perfect way to use the set...you rock girl

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

what a fun way to challenge yourself with this type of challenge! It IS hard to decide which file to use when I love them all!