Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Music

Happy Tuesday morning!
It's snowing/sleeting here right now and
A good day to just stay in my creative room is windy!
For those of you that ask how Mack is doing,
well, I think we almost have him potty trained,
he barks now when he wants to go out.
He is the cutest little 'monster' anyone could own!

I have a simple and CS card today using a die from 
Tutti Designs Electric Guitar.


This is a pretty simple card with ragged edges and I used a
gold embossing paste and a star stencil behind the foil guitar...that's it!

Entering the following challenges:
Addicted To CAS .... Music

7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this card. A perfect design for my teenage son who loves to play his guitar.

Leslie Miller said...

Holy cow, your stenciled background looks like a bunch of little die cuts. Lots of dimension with the gold embossing paste. Turned out brilliant with the cool guitar! It's windy here, too, but raining. Hoping I can have some time in my happy place today.

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the star background!! Beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

Fabulous music-themed creation, Diane! I love the "electric blue" on your electric guitar! and wonderful stenciled stars. Fantastic! Great news about the potty training for Mack. Such a cute boy! xx

Doni High said...

That's a very cool die! Love the layout with the Gold and electric blue
color combo ...very striking! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

Donna Phelan said...

Pretty simple, but PRETTY! I think it ROCKS!!!

anja curvers said...

Wow great CAS design. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.