Friday, April 20, 2018

Rain Boots

Hello there!
Today I have the cutest little pair of


I just love, love this cut file.
It is so easy to use and I could make dozens of these
in so many different papers!
I have my own 'garden' boots but they are an ugly black rubber
(I call mine snake boots, since I have snakes in my flower gardens).
How I would love to have these instead!!
The little flowers (also part of the cut file)
have Nuvo Glow Drops Neon Sour Apple in the centers...
and guess what?  They actually do glow in the dark!!!

For our DT group post (which is tomorrow the 21st)
we were able to choose any file we wanted.
Now, funny thing is, I made these last year, almost the exact same date,
but I love them so much and they fit our April weather so perfect.
You can see that pair HERE.
I wanted really bright and colorful boots this time, 
so I grabbed an older 12 x 12 pad of paper from 
K&Company 'Berry Sweet',
couldn't resist the little toadstool pattern.


The matching envelope is part of the same cut file
and cut from the same paper pad!


Make sure to stop by tomorrow afternoon (21st) to 
The Cutting Cafe blog and see all the fabulous creations
the team has to show you...all in one place...
and just by leaving a comment, you could win 3 cut files of your choosing!

Entering the following challenges:
Kitty Bee Designs .... Rain Rain, Go Away
Little Red Wagon .... Cards of Unusual Size

13 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh! I want these rain boots for real to wear! I see so many cute ones in the stores all the time, but they generally hurt my feet so I wear polka dot garden clogs instead. Love LOVE that paper and the green and the pretty flower trim with NEON Nuvo drops! Oh, and a butterfly, too! These would be perfect in the garden! So cute that it has a coordinating envelope. Oh, my gosh, I'm head over heels!

Lisa said...

Oh, I love the boots!! The papers you used are gorgeous!! I would love a pair of these for real!! They're beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Phelan said...

Those boots are so cute. Love the prints and matching envelope!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those are wonderful and so pretty with all those beautiful colored flowers on them.

Darlene said...

I love your wellies! Such beautiful, bold colors! This are adorable ... I want a pair like that! LOL

JanR said...

So very spring-y! The bright colours are delightful. I wonder if your garden snakes would prefer these boots instead. ;-) Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

aussie aNNie said...

whooo love them, send them my way as it's going to rain soon.xx 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Regina Easter said...

ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk THESE ARE STINKING CUTE MY FRIEND....wouldn't it be so awesome if us grown folks could were stuff like this and not have people look at us like aren't those kid boots...lol...hahaha...love them and thank you so much for all you do for the cafe...hugs

Gail said...

Super boots - I love those papers! Fabulous!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

oh my word! these boots are adorable!

laurie said...

This is CUTE!!! I love those boots...adorable!

Karla Yungwirth said...

What a sweet idea for a card! The boots are adorable- I love those flowers too ;) Thanks so much for joining us for the Kitty Bee Designs challenge! We hope to see you again soon! Hugs, DT Karla

Ros Crawford said...

Such amazing boots!! Do they come in my size? Lol! You've given me a great idea for my club... Thank you my friend!