Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Paper Piecing At The Sisterhood

I am the hostess for our new challenge at
and I have chosen the theme of "Paper Piecing'....
so easy now with all the fun dies available!

My card was made pretty simply with a die from
Frantic Stamper 'Star Quilt Square'
I cut it in the two colors you see,
then 'paper pieced' the red back into the teal.



The sentiment is an oldie but a favorite from Flourishes Heart Lines set.

If you like this cute die
a little 'heads up' it will be a prize (one like it)
at an upcoming Double D challenge in Sept....
mark your notes for that!

Now, make sure and go to The Sisterhood
to see all the beautiful paper piecing my 'sistahs' have created
and join in with us!!

Entering the following challenges:
A Place To Start .... Paper Piecing
Scrapy Land ....ATG
Word Art Wednesday .... ATG

8 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Cute idea! Nice clean lines!

Darlene said...

Love this card Diane! Great design and it really POPS with your color choices! And the sentiment is PERFECT ... my friend!! Happy Day to you!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful design...a really great quilt square.

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the color combo and the gorgeous star quilt!! It looks amazing!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Debbie Mageed said...

Your paper piecing card is fantastic and inspiring, Diane! Love the quilt die you used!! Have a great rest of your week, Sis!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful paper piecing and perfect for our challenge this month at A Place To Start.
Scarlett xoxox

Leslie Miller said...

A cute quilt die and super great sentiment! You know I love the CAS-ness of it, too.

Chana Malkah said...

Sometimes you see a card and you immediately think, "I would love to get a card like that!" Well, that was my reaction to your card when I saw it! Very pretty and very nicely crafted! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah