Wednesday, October 23, 2019

CAS at The Sisterhood of Crafters

New challenge up and running at
The Sisterhood of Crafters and our hostess is Vickie
and she has chosen the theme of CAS.


Normally CAS means a lot of white space, but for this card
it means a lot of dark blue.

I had a tiny embossing folder and used that as a background
for the Cottage Cutz Stitched Tulip & Daisies Die,
of course I used just the Daisy.
I have a 'thing' for stitched dies.

The sentiment comes from a set I won years ago.


I hope you will join our challenge at The Sisterhood
as it can't get any easier then CAS...
make sure to pop on over to see what 'my 'sistahs' have created!!

8 comments:

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a sweet card, Diane! Your stitched daisy is wonderful. I have the same "thing" for stitches on my dies! Have a great rest of your week.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This card is so very well designed and beautiful. I love it.

Katy McGloin said...

Diane, you are one of those who make CAS look easy and gorgeous! My favorite detail is the flower pot! Great colors! Well done, Sistah!

Vickie Y said...

Love the "tiny" embossed butterfly background! Sweet CAS card!

Shona Erlenborn said...

I love this Diane! That little embossing folder is so cute and the dies are perfect!

Darlene said...

This is such a cool creation ... LOVE that flower pot or should I say 'vase'. Great job!

Leslie Miller said...

I love CAS and it's true your white space does not have to be white. This is soooooo cute! Stitched dies grab me, too. I also love that darling little embossed butterfly panel. Such a cheerful card!

Ros Crawford said...

Hi there sweet friend... Sorry I've not been around - I lost my best friend. I'm trying to get back into things but it is just so hard right now. I can't wait for this year to be over... Losing two dear friends within a couple of months it so unbearable. Anyway, I'm here to comment on your card and it's beautiful... The butterflies and the single flower make it so poignant to me right now.
Take care and have a good day