Friday, October 16, 2020

Fall Slimline

 Hello All, hope you are having a creative fun today!
I know I am and I really need to be doing housework
but this is WAY more fun!

I wanted to join the monthly challenge at 
Coffee Loving Cardmakers.
The only requirements are that is has be coffee, tea, or cocoa
themed and using one of the coffee sponsors.

I was lucky to have these adorable Paper Sweeties stamp sets
in my stash and decided to make a slimline card.


The Paper Sweeties sets I used are
Coffee Yes Please
Sweater Weather and
Truck Add On Occasions.

The slimline die is from Hello Bluebird and
the squirrel and falling leaves are pre-cut
from my stash!!

Thanks for visiting!!


8 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Diane this is fabulous! What a great design and LOVE that little squirrel! LOL

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a wonderful Fall card design.

Judy Woodland said...

Adorable card. I love the clean and simple design. Super cute.

Bunny said...

This is so cute and I love the sentiment. Been there in my jammies all day, too. [Bunny]

Cheryl said...

Adorable card! I love your use of white space.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Leslie Miller said...

Dang, that's cute, Diane, and we all need that sentiment! Love this! Lately I've been racing like crazy to get chores done in the afternoons after playing in my room in the mornings. Lots of cards to make this month!

Darnell said...

My would say drink something else during these long months of Covid!! This is super duper cute, Diane!! Keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

Lisa said...

So pretty .. love this! Thanks so much for playing along at the CLC!