Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Thinking of You

It's time for a new challenge theme at Double D Challenges
and the theme is 'Flowers In Containers' , 
such a nice switch from all the holiday cards we have been creating!

We have a pretty mood board just to inspire you!


For my card I created a simple one using some
new to me and never used before products.

I have fallen for stamps and dies from The Greetery and also Lawn Fawn
and some seem to fall into my cart with every shopping spree
!




This card uses the mason jar stamp~die and stencil set
along with a die and stamp from Lawn Fawn.

Another favorite of mine and you can't have  too many of in
my opinion are the Altenew Ink Cubes.
I love that these sets I purchased come in sets of four
with the inks ranging from light to dark
and take all the guess work out when using the layering stamps or stencils.

I had a lot of fun with this card using the supplies I did
and you can just as easily turn this into a fall card
by switching the colors.

Take a visit to Double D and join in with us and see all the beautiful
creations from the design team!!

Products Used:
Altenew Ink Cubes Cherry Blossom and Enchanted Garden
Memento Dew Drop Ink Grape Jelly
The Greetery Mason Jar Stamps Dies Stencils


14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

wow absolutely so pretty Diane, the colours and stamping is amazing. xxx

Ros Crawford said...

It's so pretty! I thought you had painted the flowers! I'm thinking of you and sending hugs

Barbara said...

I am with you about the Greetery! This card is so awesome and I love the artful airy look of the flowers.

Vicki said...

This made me smile immediately...such a happy card! The pink and lavender combination is so cheerful. Love the bit of bling too!

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful happy card I like the vase of flowers

Birgit said...

We were definitely on the same wavelength when we were making our cards for this challenge Diane. Your Mason jar from The Greetery is lovely! I couldn't decide whether to use the Mason jar or the bottle. So glad that between the two of us, we used both. Beautiful colors on your sweet, sweet card!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is lovely. The flowers look hand painted.

Darlene said...

Such a happy card and LOVE your choice of colors! Clever of you to add the sequins ... perfect touch! GREAT job on the stamping ... just perfect!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and I love the colors you chose.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Lovely flowers and jar. Prima A4 paper pads keeping falling into my basket! haha xoxo

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful design. I love the sequins in this design and the pretty pink vase.

Donna Phelan said...

Oh The Greetery, she is amazing--I try to stay away lol Beautifully stamped, love your colors and design! Longing for Spring!

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE that Mason Jar stamp, so fun!!! Really cute to make it pink. This is a fabulous card, really pretty!!!

Leslie Miller said...

It seems The Greetery is taking the stamping world by storm and your card is a perfect example of why. I love flowers in vases, especially when it's a Mason jar. What a pretty mood board to inspire along with your awesome card!