Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Smile Like The Sun

 It' time for a new challenge at 
The Sisterhood of Crafters and it just happens that I am the hostess
and chose the theme
Smile Like The Sun.

I don't know if you have ever heard of Uncle Kracker and his song
Smile Like The Sun or not
but you can see his video and hear it here,
such a happy song and it's been so brutally cold here in Michigan
we all need a little sunshine!
Here is a link...enjoy! (hopefully it will work and cheer you up)

I used a favorite stamp of mine from Hampton Art
and a sun and cloud die from Cottage Cutz.

The sentiment was heat embossed with a fine black embossing powder.


Just a simple card, simple to make, simple to mail!
Can you believe I used to sing this song to my dog Nellie
when she was alive...poor poor Nellie
but she was my sunshine for sure, I loved her so much
another victim to cancer..sad!!

You can join at The Sisterhood and check out all the fun
creations by the design team, we would LOVE to have you!

8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Sunshine, love it and it will be another sunny one here tomorrow. x

Birgit said...

What a great theme to cure the mid-winter blues Diane and your card is as sweet as can be! I popped over and listened to the song too. Love it!! Thanks for an awesome theme challenge and great inspiration. Happy sunshine day to you my friend!

Darlene said...

This is just fabulous Diane! Love the sentiment of course and your color combo/design make me happy! Well done! OH ... loved the video too! LOL

Debbie Mageed said...

Aw, love this card, Diane! I sang this song to all four of my babies and it just worked to get my little grandson to sleep a week ago. Hope you are doing well and hope you have a great week!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and my Mom used to sing this song a lot to us kids.

Shona Erlenborn said...

So sweet! Yep, perfect card color and details for the sentiment! I love the song!

cuilliesocks said...

A lovely happy card Diane, love your colours and your design, Kate x

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, I'd never heard of Uncle Kracker, but I LOVE that song! Thank you! Judging by the comments on the video I'm guessing it's an older song. I've been under a rock, I guess. Love your card, too. This color combo has always appealed to me. What a great challenge. We need this.