Wednesday, June 9, 2021

The Sea

Today is our new challenge theme beginning at 
The Sisterhood of Crafters and is being hosted by ME
and I chose Water~Water~Water !

I have to admit I struggled with what I was going to use
as my mind just went blank lol!

I did have this stamp set pulled out and laying
on my desk from Sweet n' Sassy The Sea and decided
it would do the job.


I kept it pretty simple by inking the water area then stamping my image
over the top with Dew Drop Nautical Blue ink.
The sentiment is part of the stamp set.
I felt it needed something so added a few red sequins.

Take a visit to The Sisterhood blog and see all the fun creations
from my 'sistahs' and join in with us!

Entering the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday .... Create a Scene


10 comments:

Darlene said...

This is such an awesome scenery card Diane! Love it!

Birgit said...

This is beautiful Diane! What a wonderful message of peace and hope. Beautifully done!

Debbie Mageed said...

I think you nailed it, Diane! I just love this great nautical card! This challenge taught me that I need to find a good water stamp. Great card!!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and so serene, a real peace about this. xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a wonderful scene you have created. And, I love the sentiment!

HilaryJane said...

I know that feeling when you need to make something and it ought to be easy but your mind is blank, it is very frustrating but you have come up with the goods for this card. It is a great scene and I love how you have blended some extra ink on the sea xx

Ina G said...

I agree with Annie - beautiful serence scene Dianne. Perfect sentiment. Such a lovely card.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, this is dramatic! What a beautiful scene with the stamp. The verse gives me chills.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh you make me want to sail out into the blue! Such a lovely peaceful scene...I hope you are doing well my friend...Have a lovely weekend!

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card. Have a great weekend. Anesha x