Saturday, August 14, 2021

BOO

We are half way thru our challenge at 
Two Old Bats and we hope you will join in the fun!

Below is a fun Mood Board to inspire you
and it's just that, you can create anything as long as it is Halloween themed!


I once again went with the mood board to create my card
letting the bottom right photo inspire me.

I once belonged to the Spellbinders dies of the month club,
I think it was back in September 2019 and this was their small die of the month.
Yep, this is the first time I have used it, about time I would say,
it also comes with a cute little trick or treat skeleton.
The BoO is also part of the set.
The little stripes on the legs are hand glued on, each tiny piece, eegads!!


The background paper is all one piece from DCWV Midnight Spell 2010
collection, eleven years old and I am finally using it!
The spooky tree is a die cut from Cottage Cutz I grabbed
from one of their sales, look at the cute little owl sitting in it!
The flying with is an old Martha Stewart punch.
The card is approx. 4 1/2"

Take a peek at Two Old Bats and see all the fun inspiration,
join in with us too!

5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great card,love the scary ghost. Anesha x

Margarets designer cards said...

Great card with lovely fun images idea for Halloween

Darlene said...

What a fun card! LOVE the ghost trick or treater ... too cute! Awesome scene you've created and love that BoO sentiment! Great job my friend and it's about time you used some of this NBUS! LOL I'm starting to think you are a crafting hoarder! LOL

Leslie Miller said...

That little ghost is too cute and the paper is faboolous! Love the "boo", the tree, the witch. Those little stripes on the socks would make me crazy! The finished creation is soooo much fun, Diane!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cute ghost trick or treater and you did an amazing job gluing on those stripes on the legs. The whole scene is wonderful!