Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Two Old Bats September Mid Month Reminder

It's time for our mid month challenge reminder at
Two Old Bats!

We have a fun and spooky mood board for your inspiration! 


I let the mood board inspire me with a
 never used before stamp set from Inkadinkadoo
and a new die to make the mini slimline envelope from 
Pink Fresh Studio.  When this die came out I hesitated to
get it along with the  regular size envelope die
but now am so glad I did, it's not only cute, but a great timesaver
and I can use some of the many 12 x 12 papers I never seem to use!
A little hint if you buy this die when you cut your base cardstock for your
card, make your envelope and make sure it fits in first before you create your card.
I didn't do that and my card was slightly larger then the envelop and
I had to trim it down when finished and that wasn't easy as you can see
it made my edges slightly off center from right to left!
Had I inserted the base first I wouldn't of had a problem, live and learn !


Make sure to pop on over to Two Old Bats and see what the creative
design time has in store for you, join in with us while you are there!

Entering the following challenges
This is Halloween Challenge .... Anything Goes






4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great take on the mood board, Diane! What an awesome, spooky image with all the little Halloween subjects being incorporated.

Leslie Miller said...

A totally amazing stamp! I keep looking at the detail in it. Love the fence for teeth and the crows for eyes. I mean, sheesh, bats for the nose, too. So much great stuff by a very clever artist! I love Inkadinkado stamps. Cute envelope to go with it, too, and thanks for the tips. Adjust your card size ahead of time and all will be well. I found out the hard way that heavier paper makes a smaller space inside an envelope, but would think DP would be fine. Live and learn.

Darlene said...

Well poop! It appears I missed commenting on this card too (wonder why your posts aren't coming into my feed anymore ... grrr Blogger!). Anyways OMG where did you find this stamp ... totally different and perfect fit to the mood board.
I'll have to check out those Pink Fresh Studio dies (enabler!!!) Great job as always my friend!

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us over at 'This is Halloween' challenge. Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Hugs Zowie x