Sunday, October 17, 2021

Howdy Christmas

Hello All, it's time for our 2nd Peace On Earth year round Christmas Challenge
which is always themed Anything Goes with a fun mood board 
to inspire you with creative ideas!
You don't have to use it but I find it very fun challenging myself
to come up with something from my stash
that represents the board!!

For my card I went with the lower left, the cowboy snowmen!
I knew I had this older stamp from Stampabilities 2004
that I had only ever used once before!

I also had a Cheapo Die that said Howdy and thought the two
would somehow work well together, and they did!


The background paper I pulled from a basket of papers I am trying to use up
and liked the woodgrain look for my cowboy snowmen!
I added stickles to represent snow and give some sparkle!

So, why not head on over to the Peace On Earth challenge
and see all the fun DT creations and join in with us,
you can choose to use the inspiration board or not
but it sure is fun to build off of that!
!



 

8 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Great card, love the sentiment

Leslie Miller said...

The sentiment and cowboy snowmen certainly DO work well together, and the wood grain paper is ideal! I love how the mood board inspired you to pull out an older stamp. So great!

aussie aNNie said...

Cool card Diane, love that sentiment die. xx

Bunny said...

Love the country Christmas card. The "Howdy" is perfect. [Bunny]

Lia said...

'Cool' snowmen having fun: such a fun card and I like it!
Lia xx

Darlene said...

OMG this is so so cute!! The wood background works perfectly for your design! That stamp is too cute!!

Kathy Krug said...

Sorry I am so late posting a comment. I don't know where the time goes. The cowboy snowmen are so cute how clever to use that Howdy sentiment.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Ok, I have never seen snow man cowboys so this card just makes me smile.
Love the fabulous wood planks paper and that die-cut sentiment is the perfect finishing detail.
Diane, thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my card, I love fussy cutting these adorable little critters.
Please stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.