Sunday, January 2, 2022

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge January

Happy New Year my spooky friends!
Our Halloween fun continues at
Two Old Bats year round Halloween challenge
and we have a fun and spooky mood board
just to get you inspired! 

You can create anything Halloween and I let the spooky purple colors
of the upper right comer inspire me!

I had an old never before used Inka-dinka-do stamp set that I used a pumpkin
from and stamped it in versa-mark and used an embossing/glitter powder
from my design team days at Sparkle N Sprinkle,
it is Fabulous Grape!


The sentiment is from Simon Says!
Head on over to the Two Old Bats challenge blog and see all
the spook-ta-cular creations from the design team, join in with us!


3 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW! That purple pumpkin is awesome ... bet it is amazing IRL!! And of course, LOVE the PURPLE!!

Mary M said...

Let's spook up some fun, indeed... LOL. love your card and LOVE all the purple!

kramer_buffy said...

I love this stamp and of course so perfect w/ the purple from the inspiration! I have a few inkadinkado Halloween stamps I need to use too!

-- Dalis