Friday, September 2, 2022

Two Old Bats September Halloween Challenge

Happy Llama-ween!! 
It's already that time again for our new monthly ~year round~ challenge at
TWO OLD BATS!!
We have this fun inspiration board for you
but you can created anything as long as it is HALLOWEEN themed!!


I normally try to go with something off the mood board
as they are so fun (plus I made the boards lol)!!
I think without me even telling you it is obvious what I let inspire me!
I bought this cute Darcie stamp set last year maybe and have never used it
until today!!  There is another super cute image with the set which will appear
on a later TOB challenge. The set is Llama Halloween.


The background paper is from a very OLD BasicGrey 2009 paper pad called eerie,
the sliver of striped paper is from my Halloween scrap paper bag!
I heat embossed the sentiment, which is part of
the stamp set, but it has been so long since I embossed
with embossing powder I forgot to use my 
embossing buddy, but luckily not too much powder
didn't stick too bad where it doesn't belong,
guess I had better emboss more!!

If you want to see some really fun and spook-tacular Halloween creations
then head on over to our Two Old Bats Halloween challenge.

Entering the Following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge .... ATG

3 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG how cute and awesome overall design! I must admit, I have NO llama's in my stash ... none! This stamp is REALLY cute!

Leslie Miller said...

You have the cutest stamps and I love when you bring the NBUS out to play! Never thought of a llama for Halloween, but I love it. This is so colorful and fun. I have that old BG paper, too. The board is very inspiring!

Conniecrafter said...

that is a very cute image, and such a fun sentiment to go with it!