Sunday, October 9, 2022

Monster Party

 I am playing along today at a fun new to me challenge
I discovered last month.  It is Once Upon A Time and uses
childrens books as an inspiration point.

This months book is


When my kids were growing up they were great fans of Sesame Street
so this book was a great reminder of those days when my kiddos
were small and still at home!

I used my Cricut to make my card using the print and cut feature,
making it a pretty simple card to create and is spot on with the book .
I also used papers from a paper pad  that I pulled out to use up
as there are only a few sheets left Die Cuts With A View Birthday Wishes.
If you look closely the red strip underneath is all about birthdays,
well it doesn't show up in my photo but it has
birthday greetings all over it!


Thanks for visiting here today, and I hope you check out the fun challenge at
Once Upon A Time, I think it is a clever challenge!!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, hahahahaha, too cute! Very fun, bright primary colors. This is such a great kids' birthday card!

Fiona said...

Great fun card for a kid's birthday - thanks for sharing with us at Once Upon A Time

Conniecrafter said...

my daughter loved watching that too, oh those were the days :) Very cute and fun birthday card