Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Showers or Flowers Challenge

Hello friends, today is a new challenge theme at
The Sisterhood of Crafters and it is
Flowers/Showers .

As you can see, I went with showers as it gave me
an opportunity to use a few of new new things that are
just sitting patiently waiting to make their debut!!

I used a Casual Friday's rain stencil with  Dew Drop
Summer Sky ink and an Ink & Splatter stencil for the
puddle, same ink!  Then I pulled out a Spellbinders
Duck With Umbrella die, cut all but the duck in white scraps
then colored in with my Olo and Copic markers.
This is a cute die set with lots of other options
to add if you would like, it includes a cute raincoat die too!
The sentiment I thought was perfect from
Stampendous  Spring Sentiments.
I think this little duck is just the cutest!!

Come on over to The Sisterhood and join the 'sistahs' and me
for a fun challenge and check out the beautiful inspiration there too!



4 comments:

Lia said...

The little duckling is all prepared fotr the rain, but I think he would like sunshine a bit better!!
Lia xx

Darlene said...

Awww what a sweet duckie out there in the ruddle! Good thing he/she has his/her hat & galoshes lol ... looks like a full day of rain ahead for him/her. lol Awesome card Diane!!

Leslie Miller said...

This little duck is exceptionally adorable! I absolutely love your colorful and cheery card, Diane!

Kristin Sluhan said...

HE IS SO CUTE!!!! I l ove his little outfit with the boots....EEKK!!