Friday, July 3, 2026

Eagles

Happy 'almost 4th' USA friends!!  It's time for a Triple B challenge
once again, the challenge that requires
birds~blooms~butterflies 
one, two, or all three.
We have a fun mood board below for inspiration!


I decided to go with the pretty eagle as I knew I had an eagle stamp I had never used
as I wasn't sure of the coloring of it.  It is a Northwoods stamp (2012) I bought at
a Ben Franklin store (remember them?) , one of the very few left in Gaylord, MI.  I wonder if
it's still there?  Anyhow the eagles are so tiny I wasn't sure how to color them
and went with a combination of a young eagle and an adult eagle, I hope it works!!
The sentiment is a Memory Box I received from a friend.
I think this will make a nice encouragement card.


Hope to see YOU over at Triple B!


4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, that's a lot of eagles! I've heard them called a convocation, but also a congress. They look very stately and important gathering in the tree. I had to drive a couple hours to get to the nearest Ben Franklin, and I still have every stamp I bought there -- all woodblocks.

Darlene said...

Look at all those Eagles! I actually saw a tree full of eagles when we were leaving port out of Alaska. They are such amazing creatures to me! Well done!

EmmaT said...

Amazing image and card

Carol Cel said...

Wow! Love the eagles. Your coloring is great.