Sunday, July 19, 2026

Sending Warm Wishes

It's July at Peace On Earth and here I am sending 'warm wishes' lol,
but we ARE a year round Christmas challenge blog so
July or not we must go on!
We have a cute 'inspiration' board that can inspire you or not
as we want to see your Christmas creations.


Being I always try to follow the inspiration board in my eyes I had
the choice between mittens and stockings but there are plenty of other
things to inspire you as well, just take a peek!

I had a stocking die in mind to use but when I opened my Christmas (one of 5)
die books I saw this much neglected Poppystamps (2015) 
Stacked Stockings die so it seemed to call to me and here we are!
I die cut the die several times to paper piece in each stocking different from
one another.  All papers seen on this card are from my Christmas paper
scrap bag, and believe me there are lots and lots of them to use up!
I add a Cheery Lynn Designs trim from my 'spare parts' bin and a sentiment
from The Ton's Styled Christmas Sentiments stamps and die, 
I love the big size of these.
I also added a bit of bling for interest, yes, I know it adds to the postage but
I don't much care about that,  I just think it makes my card complete!


Hope you join our Christmas in July over at
Peace On Earth!

Entering the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create .... Any Holiday
Dragonfly Dreams .... Christmas in July With Sparkle
Girlz Creative Christmas ....Socks
Inkspirational #372 ....Christmas In July
Die Cut Diva's ....Christmas In July
Pearly Sparkles #121 .... Christmas In July

 

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Such a fun & fabulous holiday card Diane! LOVE all those paper pieced stockings (now there's a technique I haven't used in years!). Love all the red and your design is perfect! And of course, we must have a touch of sparkle during the holidays!! GREAT job and awesome inspiration!

Arlene said...

I like all the Christmas stockings. Great card. So glad you joined us this month for our "Christmas in July" challenge at Die Cut Divas.

Susan B said...

What a perfect card for this month's mood board! Love all those papers you used!

Leslie Miller said...

You picked a cute stocking die out of all those books of fabulous Christmas dies! I don't remember seeing these before and I really love them, especially with the cute papers. Your card is just cute all over. Isn't it fun to have all these great toys? I ordered two pads of paper today that were too pretty to pass up. I couldn't help myself.

Lia said...

The stockings are amazing! I like them a lot and I like the matching paper as well!
Lia xx

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely bundle of stockings - wach with it's pretty DP design! A pretty design with the panel of DP on the side and the die cut sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Christmas in July! Julia xx