Hello friends, it is once again a new month and a new
challenge at Peace On Earth.
We have a fun mood board for inspiration but you can
create anything Christmas!
I loved everything in this cute and pretty mood board but
let the kitty in the upper left corner inspire me.
let the kitty in the upper left corner inspire me.
Back in 2024 around Christmas time I purchased a set of
Stamperia Clear die cuts Classic Christmas and that is where my
cute Christmas kitty comes from. The papers I used are from
Simple Stories Make It Merry paper pad I received free with an order
Simple Stories Make It Merry paper pad I received free with an order
from Scrapbookdotcom. I adhered my image to a Tutti Designs
die cut scalloped rectangle.
die cut scalloped rectangle.
Hope to see YOU over at Peace On Earth!
Entering the following challenges:
Creative Knockouts #574 .... Christmas In July
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #783 .... Christmas
The Card Concept #228B ..... Christmas (inspired by colors)
Clean and Graphic Style

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #783 .... Christmas
The Card Concept #228B ..... Christmas (inspired by colors)
Clean and Graphic Style

Girlz Creative Christmas .... Anything Christmas
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #276 .... X is for Xmas In July
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #276 .... X is for Xmas In July


7 comments:
Your cat is so adorable - makes me long to give it a cuddle! Beautiful choice of background papers!
What a sweet kitty and you've showcased it beautifully!
Awww, a Christmas kitty! What could be cuter? Pretty paper, too!
Purrfect festive card
Thanks for linking to the challenge at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers. Jo x
Amazing card. Well done Thanks for joining us at XMAS 🎄 Challenge
supertoffe kaart. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij XMAS 🎄 Challenge
Crea lieve Groetjes Claudia ❤️🦋❤️
Claudia
🦋✨ Claudia's Kaartjes ✂️🩷
This is such a cute card and perfect for any cat lover.
Post a Comment