Monday, December 3, 2012

12 Tags of Christmas~Tag 1

This year Tim Holtz isn't doing his 12 tags of Christmas...
but Ellen Hutson has continued with her12 Tags of Christmas With a Feminine Twist
in "the classroom" so let the fun begin!!

 
This is my take on the tag created over at Ellen's by Sharon Harnist Tag 1...
I had to get really creative and spent a bunch of time on this....
I used a Prima Easter stamp for my girl.....she is actually wearing bunny slippers
and carring a basket of eggs.....
I covered the eggs to look like ornaments....oh and speaking of ornaments
Sharon had a cool way to do the embossed background...
I used an ornament embossing folder...though I seem to have covered it up...lol..
her wings are actually a glittered holly chipboard I turned into wings....
the little poinsettias are a Marianne Designs die....
I inked them and now think I have the pinkest fingers in town!!
you might want to  go and visit the classroom...
follow the rules (not just any tag can be entered)
as Ellen is giving away a $150 shopping spree...
wouldn't I LOVE to win that...wow!!
 
I am also entering this in the following challenges:
Joan's Gardens....tags~Tags~tags
 
The Ribbon Girl.....a Christmas project

5 comments:

Handgathered said...

Hi. Your tag is just so sweet. I just uploaded a tag and noticed yours. The image is adorable and you made it Xmassy with her basket. So clever. Anni

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous tag!! The little girl is so sweet!! The flowers are beautiful!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

This is so detailed and pretty ... Love the poinsettias ... Thanks so very much for your kind wishes Diane

Julie Ebersole said...

So sweet!

KropinKat said...

Love your tag! The little girl is so adorable and the flowers make the tag pop!