Friday, December 28, 2012

Pink and Lacey

Hello all.....
Have I mentioned that I am a die "freak".....
I love them and my plan for 2013 is to have them all...lol
don't I wish...well a girl can "dream" right??
 
I ordered this Cheery Lynn Designs die right before Christmas
 
 
called "Sophies Heart"......
not only did the intricate design appeal to me, but
I just so happen to have a granddaughter named "Sophie"
 
and
the challenge at Frosted Designs 12 Days of Christmas Day 8...to use 8 brands....
here are my eight
1.  Cheery Lynn Designs die Sophies Heart
2.  Prima...flower
3.  Stampin Up..cardstock
4. Bo Bunny..designer paper
5.  Hobbylobby...flower leaves
6.  Joanns Fabrics...lace bow
7.  Studio G...gems
8.. Martha Stewart..butterfly punch
there you have it....

8 comments:

Lisa said...

What a stunning card, Diane!! I love that die!! The butterflies and flower are gorgeous!! I'm a die freak, too ;) Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sandie said...

Beautiful! Love the die too...wonderful to have you join in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge this week.

Mihaela said...

Beautiful card, love that lace! Wish you good luck to the challenge!!!

Darlene said...

This is gorgeous! Hmmmm ... now that's a die I do not have!! You are such an enabler! Looks like I'll be paying Joan a visit next week! LOL!
Awesome creation ... thanks for inspiration!
HUGS from OHIO!
Dar

Joann said...

Oh soooo pretty... I am in love with that gorgeous die as well and love that you used it on a round card. Thanks so much for joining us again this week at Cheery Lynn Designs!

Kelly said...

Beautifully done Diane! I hope you had a very merry Christmas! Here's to a happy and healthy New Year!

Unknown said...

pretty pretty card. love the doily die!!!!! u are tempting me to get. ha ha... thks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Unknown said...

This turned out so lovely! Thanks so much for sharing it and joining along with us at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge. Good luck and I hope you have a wonderful New Year!
hugs,
Gini