Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 2 12 Tags Of Christmas with A Feminine Twist

Day 2 at the classroom with Ellen Hutson 12 Tags of Christmas With Feminine Twist

 
Todays tag at the classroom was done by Claudine Hellmuth.....
I had fun with this one as I got to use for the first time my Claudine Hellmuth
Studio paint "yellow pastel"....
this paint dries so quickly that you just keep on going.....
I stamped my reindeer with TH Distress Ink Peacock Feathers...
seemsI have been using this color alot!
I also used some washi tape All Is Bright...so pretty...
I added a tiny pompom trim and a bit of lace at the bottom...
the "snow" around the deer is a Viva Pearl pen "cream"....
I am in the market for more of these pens...I LOVE them.....
 
.....

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the colors!! The sparkly sleigh is beautiful!! What an awesome tag!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely! That little dear looks as proud as a peacock!

Julie Ebersole said...

What a neat take on Claudine's inspiration! Totally fun and love the retro vibe!