Friday, December 21, 2012

Ice Cream Cone ~ Lots of Layers Challenge

This week at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge Blog it's "Lots of Layers"
 
Well, I gotta tell ya...this cone has about 20 layers of snowflakes on it!!
 
 
I got the idea while cleaning my creative room and came across a sample
ice cream cone I had cut from my Cricut for a birthday card I had made
earlier in the month for a granddaughter....
the cone swings open at the top at the "cherry"....
 
The cone itself is made with a Cheery Lynn die "French Pastry" doily.....
I cut about 20 Cheery Lynn Snow Flowers set 1 and glittered them
with 2 colors of glitter from Making Memories
 
I think this will make a "sweet" card for Valentines Day......
Also entering this in the In The Pink challenge......"Pink and Pearly"
and at
Frosted Designs 12 days of Christmas Day 9.....9 pearls or Sparkles!!!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! All of those layers look amazing!! What a stunning project!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sandie said...

What a gorgeous creation, such wonderful use of dies! Thanks for joining in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge this week. Christmas blessings.

Darlene said...

WOWZA! This is fabulous Diane! Thanks for inspiration ... I also created something for the CLD challenge! Of course, it doesn't even come close to being as amazing as your creation ... but it was still a lot of fun!
Happy Day my friend ... ready for Christmas yet? You'd better hurry!
HUGS from OHIO!
Guess Who??!!

Christine L said...

Fabulous creation and certainly pink and pearlie... I love all those fabulous snowflakes that create the ice cream!

Thank you for sharing with us at In The Pink... hope to see you again next year!

HUgs
Christine x

Joann said...

Very creative way to use the dies. I love it! Thanks for joining in on the fun this week at Cheery Lynn Designs.

shulsart said...

Very clever idea, love the frosty look of the snowflowers. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Ros Crawford said...

This is so pretty!