Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 4 ~ 12 Tags of Christmas With A Feminine Twist

Day 4 tag  for the challenge Ellen Hutson has at the classroom
was hosted by Jennifer McGuire...
I have to say  I LOVE this tag....
it was so fun to make and in person-up close, it is stunning!!
 
 
First I cut my tag with a TH Alterations die  "Tag & Tie"
then applied TH Distress Ink Peacock Feathers all over it
I again cut another tag with a piece of clear acetate (from a saved package)
and stamped it with Memories white ink "Unicorn"
Julie used white Staz On, which I didn't have (yet :>) )
the stamp is a gorgeous new stamp from Stampendous
 
I stamped an Inkadinkado "Believe stamp" on a scrap piece
the letters are uneven, they are susposed to be..lol
my branch was cut with a Memory box birch tree die
Julie used TH mirrored paper,
 but I had a piece of a somewhat thick silver mirrored cardstock
the bird was cut with a TH Alterations die "caged bird" and colored with Copics
the clear tag is popped up off the second tag.....
all instructions for the techniques are on the classroom blog....
 
Now onto tag five.....scroll on down and you can see my other 3 tags...so far!!

Also entering this in the challenge at Joan's Gardens "tags"


8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous! probably my favourite ... I love the colours and the beautiful stamp

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous!! It's my favorite so far, too!! I love all of the details...it is simply stunning my friend!!

Thanks so much for posting my giveaway!! I appreciate it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Primitive Seasons said...

Love all the tags, but the last one is the best. Great job! You go girl!


Mary

customerservice said...

Thank you so much for playing along with our 12 Tags of Christmas and sharing your beautiful work with us!!! -Ellen

Darlene said...

WOW this is gorgeous Diane! I agree with the other ladies ... I think this is my favorite so far! Keep 'em coming! HUGS from OHIO!

Barb King said...

Very pretty and a great bird image. Check out my blog, I'm always making bird cards! www.king-designs.blogspot.com

Mad for Paper said...

this is stunning. i love the bird.
Ang

With love, Georgia said...

I love the creative way the clear under embossed looks. I can not stop staring at this tag!