Friday, December 14, 2012

Flourishes Challenge Hop

To kick off Flourishes new release they are having a "Challenge Hop"
there are 8 stops along the way and each has an element to add...
one of the "funnest" hops I have done!!
 
 
I won't list the eight as, you still have til 5pm tonight to do the challenge
and hop along....
However, I will say that one is a rounded corner or scallop edge or similar
I stamped my Flourishes Birthday Banners and turned them into trees...
that is where my "rounded~scalloped" edges come in...when I cut them out!
 
A second one was to add a tag....for my tag, I cut a "strip" to stamp the sentiment on...
okay, no more telling for me...lol....
 
I am having my family Christmas party here on Sunday and have tons to do
and here I am in my creative, very messy room, but its so hard to stay away
hopefully, after Sunday I can do some of my favorite challenges again!!

6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Yowsers! Diane this is gorgeous!!!

Julie Koerber said...

What a beauty Diane!I am in the same boat as you -- messy stamp room and I have family coming.... TONIGHT! I will say a prayer that you get all your stuff done and maybe you can do the same for me!! :-) Thanks for playing along!

ChristineCreations said...

What a fun and creative use of the pennant dies! Beautiful and creative challenge card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flourishes.

Kelly said...

Oooooh....SO pretty. Love the non traditional colors!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! Those flowers are stunning!! What a beautiful design!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Diane! Love the fancy lavender blossoms and beautiful trees! Happy Holidays!