Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 7 ~ 12 Tags of Christmas With A Feminine Twist

Here is my tag for Ellen Hutson's "the classroom"
Day 7 is hosted by Julia Stainton....
Another gorgeous tag and great techniques!!
 
I love how my "girlie" tag turned out!!
 
 
I used my tim Holtz Rosette snowflake die...
cut the word "frosty" on my circut and coated it with some super fine glitter...
if you go to "the classroom" you can read about all the techniques used there..
the background on the tag I used a TH distressed paint dauber "Worn Lipstick"
perfect for a tag with a feminine twist, don't you think??

Now I'm working on tag 8.......and a few other goodies.....

2 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Another stunner ... Love the rosette

Darlene said...

OH WOW this one is SO COOL!!! Great job my friend! LOVIN' all these tags ... so inspirational! Thanks for that ... I could use a little inspiration right now!
HUGS from OHIO!
Can't wait to see you in the Spring!!