Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 5 ~ 12 Tags of Christmas With A Feminine Twist

Here is my tag for day 5 at Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas With a Feminine Twist...
Today's tag is hosted by Kittie Caraccido....
if you haven't seen her work, then take a visit to her blog 
she is known for her "scenes"...the link is in my list of favorite places to visit...
 
 
Have I mentioned before I don't like my camera...I have...oh well
I am going to mention it again..lol...there is LOTS more glitter on this tag then shows...
I added a red bird to my tag for a pop of color....
Kittie used DS paper for her tag,
I used an Impression Obsession cloud background stamp for mine, stamped in gray
the dies used are from Memory Box...love that birch tree!!
 
Well, I am caught up until tomorrow on the tag challenge
and entering it in the challenge at Joan's Gardens "tags"
 
I am also entering this in the challenge at City Crafters #138 using the inspiration photo shown
Also wanted to mention I will be a guest designer Dec 11th at City Crafters Challenge Blog
I have an awesome project to share with you that week!
 

9 comments:

Kittie said...

Diane, your tag is gorgeous. Guess what! Glitter and sparkle is hard to capture with any camera. I took many, many photos to get just a little bit of sparkle showing. LOL! Beautiful tag, Diane.

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane!! What a beautiful tag!! I love all the detail its just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! Diane this is beautiful and a perfect take on the photo ... I am looking forward to seeing your project as our GD ... Many thanks for playing along at CCCB again

LeAnne said...

This is very pretty! Is the cardinal a punch or a diecut? I love it!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so beautiful Diane, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB! Always good to see you here!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is stunning!! I think it may be my favorite tag so far!! I love the layering and the scene you created...absolutely gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Maria said...

Ohhh...what a gorgeous tag! Love all the white and glittery wintery scene!

Lynn Stevens said...

Love love Love this one!

Unknown said...

Your tag looks wonderful. Wonderful take on our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!