Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 5 ~ 12 Tags of Christmas With A Feminine Twist

Here is my tag for day 5 at Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas With a Feminine Twist...
Today's tag is hosted by Kittie Caraccido....
if you haven't seen her work, then take a visit to her blog 
she is known for her "scenes"...the link is in my list of favorite places to visit...
 
 
Have I mentioned before I don't like my camera...I have...oh well
I am going to mention it again..lol...there is LOTS more glitter on this tag then shows...
I added a red bird to my tag for a pop of color....
Kittie used DS paper for her tag,
I used an Impression Obsession cloud background stamp for mine, stamped in gray
the dies used are from Memory Box...love that birch tree!!
 
Well, I am caught up until tomorrow on the tag challenge
and entering it in the challenge at Joan's Gardens "tags"
 
I am also entering this in the challenge at City Crafters #138 using the inspiration photo shown
Also wanted to mention I will be a guest designer Dec 11th at City Crafters Challenge Blog
I have an awesome project to share with you that week!
 

9 comments:

Kittie said...

Diane, your tag is gorgeous. Guess what! Glitter and sparkle is hard to capture with any camera. I took many, many photos to get just a little bit of sparkle showing. LOL! Beautiful tag, Diane.

Charlene said...

Hi Diane!! What a beautiful tag!! I love all the detail its just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! Diane this is beautiful and a perfect take on the photo ... I am looking forward to seeing your project as our GD ... Many thanks for playing along at CCCB again

LeAnne said...

This is very pretty! Is the cardinal a punch or a diecut? I love it!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so beautiful Diane, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB! Always good to see you here!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is stunning!! I think it may be my favorite tag so far!! I love the layering and the scene you created...absolutely gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Maria said...

Ohhh...what a gorgeous tag! Love all the white and glittery wintery scene!

Lynn Stevens said...

Love love Love this one!

Linda R said...

Your tag looks wonderful. Wonderful take on our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!