Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 3 ~ 12 Tags of Christmas With A Feminine Twist

This is my tag for day 3 at Ellen Hutson's "the classroom"
Day 3 was hosted by Julie Ebersole...a cute Teal & Red tag with a shaker...

 
I had just purchased a Christmas set of Reflections stamps at Michaels
and it had these little mittens in the set....
I stamped them with my newest white Memories Ink "Unicorn" which I got from Ellen
on my last order (after seeing it used on her blog "the classroom")
Julies shaker was made with a cute little vellum envelope....
I made mine with a tiny (cut down) jewelry ziploc bag and some free confetti I got somewhere...
the words inside my shaker are cut from some Melissa Frances paper...
 
Now I have to add, I shouldn't be putting any time into my blog at all
as I have a Christmas exchange to go to on Friday.....
I am taking the main dish..
I need 12 gifts each for 4 people...thats 48 in all...yikes...
and I haven't gotten all the shopping done (about half)...
and I have NONE wrapped, and of course I have to make all my own tags...
and 4 of the gifts are handmade, which are not even in progress...
will I get it done...oh yes..will I make all 12 tags for the challenges...oh yes...
am I  crazy...you betcha!!!

3 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

How cute is this! I love that little shaker bag!

Darlene said...

aawww these mittens are so cute Diane! I need to go check out Ellen's blog. Looking forward to seeing more!
HUGS from OHIO!
(guess who)

Julie Ebersole said...

So fun!!! I love the red polka dotted stripes, too! You made me laugh--I'm GLAD you are crazy enough to make all 12 tags for the challenges!!! WOO HOO!!! You GO, girl!