Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 8 ~ 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist

Wow...hard to believe it is already Day 8 with Ellen Hutson's
 
 
 
Todays host is Kelly Alvarez.....
this is my take on the challenge.....
I cut my tag with a TH die out of watercolor paper, it made a nice sturdy tag!
the image is stamped with VersaMark and embossed with white EB powder
then colored in with TH Distressed markers that were "painted" on with a
paint brush and a bit of water for a watercolor effect......
well, gotta run...our family Christmas is next Sunday and I way behind...yikes!!

6 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

I've been really enjoying your beautiful, creative tags. This one is lovely. My fav so far has been the tag for day #5. Absolutely amazing! Hugs, Curt

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Diane!! What an adorable pink reindeer!! Another gorgeous tag my friend!! Happy Saturday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynn Stevens said...

I see we both have a passion for pink tags! This is darling!
hugs Lynn

Ros Crawford said...

Another sweet tag ... such lovely colours

Denise said...

Just found your blog.Love paper crafts.I usually find a blog first then also follow their Pinterest. I found your Pinterest page on cones-Loved it-then came over here to meet you :) Denise of Coffeeberry Cottage

Kelly said...

Gorgeous! Love the watercolor effect with the distress inks. You did a fabulous job!