Saturday, December 8, 2012

Vintage Santa

I love this vintage Santa from a Crafty Secrets Journal pad.....

 
I know it's hard to tell, but I have almost everything popped up. even the DS paper
I used Ranger Glue & Seal, watered it down a bit and painted it onto Santa's beard
then sprinkled on some very fine glitter....I think it just adds so much!!
the little snowflake is layered and glittered as well, the die is a Cheery Lynn designs
 
One of the things I love about these images
 is that you can make a somewhat quick but gorgeous card!!
 
I am entering this in the Crafty Secrets challenge

3 comments:

Darlene said...

This is awesome Diane and I'm so glad you entered it into the Linky Party! LOVE that ribbon and snowflake ... awesome tag!!!
HUGS from OHIO!

Ros Crawford said...

This is so lovely ... I love the glitter on santa and the beautiful snowflake ... lovely ribbon too!

Kris Anderson, The Avid Reader said...

Lovely! I love the color combinations you used and the glitter you added to Santa's beard. Very pretty! I am just finally figuring out how to use my Cricut Expression too! Have fun!