Monday, December 10, 2012

Tag 10 ~ 12 Tags of Christmas With A Feminine Twist

It's snowing ~It's Snowing in Michigan....ugh...lol
Here is my tag #10...for Ellen Hutson's
Tag 10 is hosted by Maile Belles
she made a super cute tag...
 
 
but can you believe I had to make 4, yes 4 before I got one I didn't do something stupid to!!
But, it turned out okay in the end.....
I used my Memories Unicorn white ink and JustRite background stamp
on my TH Alterations tag I made out of kraft cardstock....
and I got to use some of my washi tape I have been building up a supply of....
 
have to "run"...
lots  of wrapping to do and still need to finish decorating not only the tree
but the rest of the house!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is beautiful, Diane!! I love the background paper and the washi tape!! The bow is fabulous!! Please do not send any of that snow south...I'm so not ready for it :/ Have a great week :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kelly said...

Beautifully done Diane...it would make any package extra special. What a gorgeous bow! If I don't stop back by before the 25th, have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Nicole Maki said...

Your tag is really pretty! I love how your white ink just pops against the kraft paper and the bow is so lovely.

Ros Crawford said...

This is lovely ... so elegant

Beate said...

Beautiful tag!
Hugs and smiles