Monday, December 10, 2012

Tag 9 ~ 12 Tags of Christmas With a Feminine Twist

What a busy week I have had....
and it is only going to get worse...
I just hope I can have some time to sit back and enjoy it!!
 
Today I am sharing my somewhat "gaudy" (lol) tag for Ellen Hutson's
Tag 9's host is Paula Cheney...oh my her tag is "gorgeous"!!
 
 
I had to improvise for my sentiment and actually thought it was quite "creative"
I used a part of a foil Christmas tag.....
 
 
Also wanted to share my "half" decorated tree..
.I have been working on it since a week ago Sunday...and it is still not done!!
It is done in red and white lights...and all red~white~teal decorations...
I took this picture early this am , as it was so pretty reflecting in the windows...
I will try to get a better picture during the day.....
 
 
I will be back with a second post today with tag 10.... 
and don't forget that I will be a guest designer tomorrow at City Crafters!!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous tag!! The design is fabulous!! All of the details make it stunning!! And wow, your tree is so beautiful!! Have a great week :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

This is so lovely ... love the layers and your tree looks amazing! I'm looking forward to your project tomorrow ... And just for the record ... I'm exhausted too! All this trawling backwards and forwards to hospital is wearing me out ... Then I have a lot to do when I finally do get to go home which will probably be another week yet ... have a nice day

Mihaela said...

Wonderful tags, love the colors from background!!!

Kelly said...

Ooooh what a pretty tag. Great choice of papers and a beautiful design. Your tree is gorgeous, we have been so busy we haven't put ours up yet...maybe this weekend.