Wednesday, June 4, 2008

More Garden Photos






My garden is so beautiful this week, we finally had some rain and it made a world of difference! One of my friends knows I sew crafts and told me to put my pictures of my sewing items on, as she's not a gardener and doesn't want to see my garden photos...too funny! But, I LOVE my garden, it is so much a part of me, lots and lots of hard, neverending work, but the payoff is so worth it! So I hope I don't bore you with my pics of the garden, but I am just so darned proud of it!!


I am only (only, yeah right) sharing 4 of the 24 pics I took this evening It was hard to choose as they all are so beautiful! The first is a big face of my Salmon poppies that just "popped" out since the rain yesterday! The second picture is of my pink peonies....all I can say is gorgeous with a capitol "G"! Next is my False Blue Indigo, don't you just love them! You have to click on the picture to see how delicate they are...wow! And look at that Iris (ignore the bug on it), the color is called "Magical Encounter", all I can say if you can be in love with a flower, then I am "in love" with this one.....Enjoy!!

No comments: