Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cupcakes With a Cherry On Top




I already made a card for the From Courtney's Closet Challenge, but decided to add one more to it! I LOVE this big cupcake stamp from SU called Simple Birthday Thanks, but, gee, I wish they would of left the sentiment off, and gave us a couple sentiments chooce from and stamp on it as we saw fit! Oh well, it still works, but just "a bit more work" to do! I used alot of stickles on this card , but love how it gives it the "bling". Do you recognize the background stamp? Bet you don't, its from the NEW SU set called "Branch Out".....that stamp is going to come in real handy for lots of projects. For the ink, I almost ALWAYS grab my SU inks, but I have drawers of others, so I decided to use chalk ink and used ColorBox Rouge and Versa Magic Dew Drop Key Lime!

The second card I had to dig out a retired long ago SU set called Funky Favorites for the chair. The frame is also SU called Double-line Doodles. I stamped a cupcake in the frame, used my SU scallop border punch for the curtain valance, SU oval punch for the oval rug and ran it thru my CB for texture...so what do you think???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This really ROCKS!! I love this cupcake especially without the wording!! VERY COOL!! :) TFS!

Libby Hickson said...

These are both soooooo cute!!! I especially love the first one though, so sweet! Love the colors and textures on it. Ok, I'm putting your name in the hat two more times... :-)