Monday, August 31, 2009

The House On Spooky Lane and a CCEE Challenge

This is the card I had started last year, actually all I had done was the window and shutters.....but its finally "a card"!  I decided to particpate in the CCEE challenge again this week....we were to use a "bug" and "polka dots"...my bug of course is my spider and look closely and you can see the pumpkins are polka dots!
Does that "window" look familar?  It's the retired SU Hostess set called "Window Dressing", I just cut the shutters off to make them "spooky"...the spider  and his web are rub-ons.....the "dancing" skeleton in the window is from a stamp wheel...sorry I can't remember the companies, but these were from last year!  I added some black glitter to the spider.
Recipe:  Cardstock:  SU Only Orange, Black...DS Paper..Scrap from SU...Accessories: MS punches; Sizzix Birds and Blooms
Just another add on "thought"...wonder if I should put some "jewels" on the eyes of that owl...think I might!!

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

hehe what a fun card thanks for playing

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

I LOVE your polkadotted pumpkins! Hee-hee! Adorable Halloween card; spooktacular!
Thanks for playing in our CCEE challenge!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

How clever!! Love your broken shutters!! And your spooky window treatment is fabulous!! Fun card, thanks for playing!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! How stinkin' fun is that!!! I love your fun design!! HUGS

Dawn said...

lol...cute!

Carolyn King said...

tooo cute...love the window!

Curt in Indy said...

Such a fun and wonderful Halloween card! I love your creativity using a "nice" window stamp to create something spooky! Great work! Best, Curt