Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fast~Fun~And Totally Stampin'Up!


One of the workshops I did a week ago, the hostess asked me to do a scrapbook layout.  I usually don't do the layouts, as for one when I scrapbook a page it usually takes no less then 3 hours per page!  Also I find it hard to do a page that everyone can "relate" to.  But what the heck, I thought I would give it a try....I told them each to bring 5 or 6 fall  photo's so they could have a good choice of which ones they wanted to use!  I have to admit, it was a GREAT success and they raved about the page.    One of the "ideas" I wanted to show, was how well stamps work on a scrapbook page....I think stamps add so much to a page, and the selection is endless!    All the leaves we added were "popped" up with dimensionals.  I also have to admit  that I sold alot of what we used, which always makes me feel good, too!  I left a place for journaling, of which I still need to add mine.......these photos are two of my granddaughters, but guess what?  They are now 17 and 15...yikes how time flies!
Recipe is as follows"
Cardstock:  Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana, Old Olive
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Old Olive
DS Paper:  Autumn Traditions
Stamps:  A Season of Friendship
Other:  Spiral Punch, Sizzix Leaves #2 Die

1 comment:

bumblebee creations said...

this is gorgeous Diane! Love the fall look-what did you use for the leaves?