Monday, November 9, 2009

Tis The Season To Glitter


A million things to do here at the cabin...and I am still making cards and tags.....but it's so much fun!  I showed you a few days ago my $1 reindeer stamp....here is another...the wreath really has alot of detail..most of which I covered up with my stickles.....I love a glitzy card......a very quick card.....the longest was waiting for the stickles to dry!  I managed to get a couple more tags out of the scraps...I am having a tag making day here in December...I did that last year and it was a huge success......the girls are begging for more....see you tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

I love glitz too! These are fabulous! I never think about pulling out my couple bottles of stickles. Maybe for some Christmas bling! Best, Curt