Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge FTTC115


I have been up since 3am...yep thats me "sleepless in Michigan".....so while I was up I decided to get going on a few of my favorite challenges this week.....it seems I mostly do challenges lately...but not only is it fun..but it keeps me going....so that being said I picked the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday to start my Wednesday off...does that make sense...haha...probably not.....but remember a few posts back I had shown my very generous "gift" from Flourishes?   I decided to use 2 of those new wonderful sets for the challenge...this will be my Mother's Day card for my Mom this year......yeah...I have her card done and not making it the "day of" which is my usual...thank you Flourishes! The sets I used are the new April hot off the stamp press sets......April showers and Motherly Love.........

My Mom's birthday is May 6th...she will be 84.....she still lives alone...cooks for herself and still does some gardening...how bout' that??  I feel so blessed to have her...my best friend!  Just a thought...if you would like to send her a birthday card...just email me and I will send you her address...she would love getting cards from all over...my email address is on my right side bar.......

6 comments:

Benzi said...

Very pretty! Tulips are my favorite flower and those are gorgeous. Love the sentiment.
Oh, and your Nellie is a real cutie.

Silke Ledlow said...

Diane, your mom will definitely love this beautiful birthday card! It's so elegant with the pearls! Thank you for giving this Sketch a try...hugs ~S~

Betty Wright said...

Diane, this is beautiful! I am sure your mom will love it! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes FTTC!

Cindy Haffner said...

So BEAUTIFUL!!`

Teresa Zuehls said...

What a lovely and sweet card! The tulips are darling. Your mother sounds like an amazing woman at 84! I am sure she will love her card.

Shirley said...

Your card is drop dead wonderful! She will love it forever! What did you use for your circular image with the DP? What lovely card!