Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tag Tuesday and A Few Spring Photo's



I made this tag for Tag Tuesday Challenge which was Arbor Day...make a tag with a tree.....I really had planned to use some TH Distress Inks and go that route, but I needed a more sun~shiney "pick me up" type of project after all the dark and gloomy and rainy days we have been having (still having).....after I made this tag, I didn't like it much, but it sat here for a few days and I decided what the heck...just post it...... so here it is in all its glory...lol.....however, it will make a cute little tie on for a package at some point.

The other pictures are  of my few tulips I still have...I quit planting them as all they ended up being were deer food...but I have a few they haven't found...yet.....notice the rain drops onthe petals...I love that.......the other photos are of my Daffodils...I have 30  plus different varieties of them..this is just a small sampling.....enjoy!

14 comments:

Linda M. said...

Hi Diane, Your tree tag is lovely. I really like the sun and butterflies popping out. Thanks for stopping by. Linda

Faye said...

Aw-w, you're not being kind or fair to your darling little tag. I think it is gorgeous, especially the way you've made the different colors on the trees. And your flowers are gorgeous too.

Stella said...

Your tag is GORGEOUS!!!!!

I love the pictures of your tukip and daffodils. Y oudo have a lot varieties and I love them too. Such an amazing sign of spring!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Diane,
I think your tag is adorable and you're right--it will be perfect for a package! And I love your flowers and your garden tag too--maybe I'll link something up on Joan's challenge too--I don't know her, but this sounds fun!!
XO
Cindy

Vicky said...

beautiful tag , love the tree embossing mix colors and the butterflies :)

woodandfabric said...

Your tag is Beautiful. I love the colors of your trees!
Michelle *Ü*

Kelly said...

Awesome tag. Fabulous job with the coloring of the trees. Love the pictures of the daffodils too!

BelleSouth said...

I think it turned out so cute! And the flowers are lovely.

Hope you have better weather soon!

Rebecca

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Diane! LOVE your pretty tag! The butterflies are sweet!... Hope you're enjoying your weekend! ~tina

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful tag, thanks for showing the photos.

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Again! I just took a peek at your other blog.. both of yours are of a crafty nature, yes?.. Well I just saw your "Tweet Tweet" hanging bird.. And was that made with a HEADBAND?!! Now that made ME smile! I love birds, but THAT was something I've never seen before! ADORABLE! ~tina

PetraB said...

This is so lovely and sweet, love the whimsical feel of it.

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Very Pretty! Your Tag turned out beautiful! Tee

Shirley said...

Love your tag! Especially those butterflies!!