Monday, February 20, 2012

Coffee With Friends

I got up early this morning to an entire new screen on my computer...
did I ask for it???
heck, no...nor do I want it....
I couldn't find my mail....
nor my favorites.....
ugh...why do things have to change without you having any say....

I did manage to get a card done for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday.....
the challenge is to make a card for someone you love and to use red....
much as I love Valentines...I am "Valentined" out so to speak....
so I made a card for a friend I love and miss....
I just purchased some new "Moda" fabric and made my shabby flower from a piece of that....
the stamp set I used is from Flourishes called "Coffee With A Friend"....
it has always been a favorite of mine...

10 comments:

Art From The heart said...

Beautiful card. I too hate change and hope everyone is aware of what's coming on blogger.
Hugs

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my how PRETTY is this!!~

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card...that flower is awesome!!!
I don't like change :(
BEAR HUGS xxx ~victoria~

bumblebee creations said...

what a gorgeous card--that flower is amazing!!! Sorry 'bout your screen!!

Lisa said...

Wow, your card is gorgeous!! The tea cups are so pretty and the flower is stunning!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carla said...

Oh I love your card. Its so pretty and that flower, wow!!! Fabulous! I've woke up to that nightmare before too. Scary!

Carolyn King said...

ohhh...that is so pretty. love the fun fabric flower!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card! Love that big fancy blossom!

Primitive Seasons said...

Ooooh Diane I love that flower. Great job.


Mary

Ros said...

Love this card ... gorgeous flower! and I'm with you ... hate it when things change without my knowledge ... since I got an iMac I don't seem to have those problems... hope your day improves