Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Thinking of You

A gloomy day today...so to add some "brightness" I created this card for the challenge at
Casual Fridays.....the challenges at Casual Fridays are Clean and Simple......
I used another $1 stamp I had purchased at Michaels as it reminds me of a set I just ordered
and think it will mix well with it.....
the butterfly trim is from a MS border punch I don't own....
I had saved a few pieces from a project I did at a class....
now I want to own that punch!!
the paper and ink are SU...So Saffron and Poppy Parade...
Have you all been watching all the new things coming out of CHA.....wowzers....
so many pretties and new things I just "have to have"....
I have been making a list.....

7 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Wonderfully springy and uplifting. I love your take on the sketch!

bumblebee creations said...

this is gorgeous! I love the bright sunny colors!

Michele Gross said...

Wonderful job with the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Mona Pendleton said...

So sweet Diane! That butterfly collage is beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh so cheerful Diane! Love that sweet butterfly border ;)

Virginia L. said...

This sure is bright and beautiful!So glad that you play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the bright, happy colors and the butterflies are so pretty!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com