Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Stretch Your Imagination

This week at Joan's Gardens the challenge is/was make a wedding card
and use black and white!


I used my Cricut cartridge "Stretch Your Imagination"
and cut my bride and groom at 4 3/4 with the "Silhoutte" feature....
I cut out a layer for the bride's dress and embossed it with the flowers....
added little pearls to the center of the flowers.....
I made a small velvet ribbon bowtie for the groom....
added some gorgeous lace trim (yes it really is white)
and a heart stick pin....
simple, but I like it alot!

4 comments:

Ros said...

This is so cute! Love the way you did the dress

Joan Fricker said...

Diane, cute idea and I love the pearls on the dress.

thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Kelly said...

Pretty Pretty Pretty. Love the pearls on the dress.

Lisa said...

This is so elegant and gorgeous, Diane!! I love her beautiful gown with the pearls, and the lace trim is stunning!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts