Friday, November 2, 2012

A Warm Beverage

I love "coffee" stamp sets and this one is such a fun set from Impression Obession
"Smell The Coffee"
I used VersaMark Dazzle Champagne and embossed my image with SU Melon Mambo....
the background paper is from Basic Grey's Eskimo Kiss 6 x 6 pad....

 
I love this little banner on this card...it just makes me "happy"
 
I am entering this into the challenge at Impression Obsession "a gift"
my gift is this card I am sending to a friend....
and also in the challenge at Papercraft Star "A Warm Beverage"
 
I saw on a blog today that November is the month to be grateful
and to post what we are grateful for each day we post....
I am grateful that I still have my Mom whom lives alone at 85...
and I can call her anytime I want...that makes me very grateful!!

7 comments:

Shirley said...

Diane, welcome to our challenges. I really like your card. The colors and the embellishments are wonderful! Beautiful! Thank you for playing and good luck in our drawing too!

Paula Huiras said...

Love your banner. Your lil poem about your mom was touching.
PH

Ellen Taylor said...

Fantastic banner and papers! Your card turned out fabulous!

Curt in Indy said...

Love this card Diane! I agree with you, that banner is awesome. I also adore the sentiment on the front. Great card! Hope you are well. . .Best, Curt

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! Diane this is absolutely lovely! Thanks so much for playing at Papercrafts Star!

Sylvia said...

What a pretty card, Diane! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the colourQ.

Katie said...

Really pretty card! I love the banner you created and that heart button! Great card. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.