Thursday, November 1, 2012

November 1st Fall Door

After getting up at 3:30 am, I needed something "to do"
and noticed that the challenge at Joan's Gardens was near to closing....
so I kind of played "beat the clock"
whew...didn't think I would make it.....
the challenge is/was ...
use a window or door~I used my Cheery Lynn door die...
make a fall card~no explanation needed here..lol...
use leaves~I cut out 19 little leaves in 2 sizes and made a door wreath...
I punched a  circle, then punched around it again with a larger circle punch
to make my wreath "frame"
use a border~I used JustRite Classic Lace Edges Two for the top of my card
I added a "pumpkin" colored kitty..he is waiting to be let in from the frosty cold morning...
now if I had a bit more time, I would of inked the edges of all of those 19 leaves...oh well...
 
I will be later today with another post :>)

2 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Cute card Diane! Looks like fall!
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is stunning ... I love the door and wreath with the cat waiting to come in ... just like my house!