Sunday, September 8, 2013

Rustic~Clean and Simple for Merry Monday

This morning I was digging thru cleaning my craft room and came across a few notes I
had about a few challenges I wanted to do and came across the one
for "Merry Monday" to use red, green kraft and burlap, ribbon or twine.
I wanted to get my entry in as it ends at noon or so today....
I came up with this clean & simple rustic card
 
 
and the best part was I used a Sizzix die I have had "forever"!!
 
My post today is as "clean & simple" as my card, as
I need to get back to my room!!

11 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card-great textures!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!! I love the burlap tree!! All of the texture is fabulous!! Awesome card my friend!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful use of burlap, Diane! And I love the twine bow topping the tree! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Createology said...

You more than met this challenge. I love your simplicity of the trees and elements. Creative Bliss...

Lesley said...

I just picked up this sizzix die and used it on a card I posted today! Love what you have done with it, Diane! The burlap is amazing. Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

Granmargaret said...

This is a lovely card.

Darlene said...

Great thinking girlfriend! This is awesome ...

Ros Crawford said...

Oh I love it!! What a great use of burlap too!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, you made this fit the challenge perfectly! Who would have thought of a burlap tree? I love it!

Kelly said...

What an awesome card! Love the texture of the burlap but the added bling really sets it off nicely.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful, love your burlap!