Friday, September 28, 2018

Nature At It's Best

The Alphabet Challenge has a new letter today 
and it is "N" for Nature.
So many possibilities to choose from.

I recently found a new stamp shop about an hour away
and I had to go and check it out.
The stamp I used below is one I purchased there.
Can you believe I actually used a NEW stamp and not let
it sit for years before it saw ink...well I did, I have had it less then a week...
big pat on the back there LOL!



It is from Stacy Stamps and called 'Baby Bear.

I colored this cute little guy in with Copics
and used a Stardust Gelly Roll Pen randomly on the background.
The card base with lavender stripes was a 'reject' from a previous project
and I have been making myself use some of those types of things up.
The sentiment is from SU.


We would love to have you join us for our 'Nature' challenge and make 
sure to visit the Alphabet challenge blog to see all the fun nature creations
by the rest of the Design Team!!

Entering the following fun challenges:
Colour Crazy Challenge.... ATG with hand coloring

8 comments:

meg said...

Love your stamp, the bear is gorgeous, great card

Ros Crawford said...

What a gorgeous stamp and beautifully coloured! Such a lovely card... Wishing you a fabulous weekend my friend

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, this little guy is so stinkin' CUTE!!! I love your design here, with the soft background patterned papers and die cuts. Really sweet card!!!

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful image, I'm pleased you inked it up, lovely colours, Kate x

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, it's so darn cute! Beautifully colored, too, and used so soon after purchase. That's a rarity for me, but I hope someday to be caught up to the point where I can do that. Hey, a girl can dream. I would not be able to resist this stamp. Love using up the stuff on my table, especially when it works so well. A new stamp shop an hour away? Well worth the drive! Sounds like a fun girls' day out. Lunch and stamp shopping. I miss those days since our one and only stamp and paper craft shop here in town closed, sigh... About that Mintay Christmas pad-- I received it a couple of weeks ago. The nice thing about Frantic Stamper is that they're right close by and my order comes THE VERY NEXT DAY!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fantastic scene card and I love that wonderful bear image. Your whole layout is perfect and I love the subtle colors for the background.

aussie aNNie said...

what a cute stamp Diane, adorable card and fabulous colouring...hugs.

Darlene said...

OMG this image is so adorable and your coloring is PERFECT!! Great job!