Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Shoes

Time for a new challenge and a new 'mood board' at
Double D Challenges.
Our theme is 'If The Shoe Fits"
with the fun mood board below!!



Quite a lot to choose from that's for sure!!

One of the things
(I know I have mentioned this before...it's the old age thing..Repeat..lol)
is that by being on the fun challenge teams is I get to use
pretty much anything I want as long as I stay within the theme.
I love that, as then it gives me an opportunity to use my neglected stamps
and other supplies.

One of my stamps I have neglected and had for quite sometime
is this Crafters Companion Party Paws Party With Bamboo stamp set.
I know a lot of people say 'I don't like Panda's...not sure why
but I think she is the cutest thing!!


I colored her in with Copics and used a Stardust jelly roll pen
here and there for a bit of sparkle!


The butterfly (which I fussy cut) and the sentiment are all part of the stamp set.

I used a newly purchased paper for the background from an
Echo Park Summer Fun paper pack
and a scrap of a paper I had crimped and rejected for something else.

I kind of like how she turned out and was super excited I
actually got to use her!


If you would like to see some really FUN shoe cards,
make sure and pop on over to the Double D Challenge
and see all the different shoes the team has come up with....
you won't be  disappointed and of course there is always
a fun prize up for grabs!!

Entering the following challenges:

12 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

This is super cute, adorable! I love the little bear in your pretty little heel! Great coloring! And the mix and match of pretty Designer Papers for your background looks really beautiful. Pretty all over!

Barbara said...

How could you not love this adorable panda in a shoe? Lol
Glad that you remembered, and pulled it out for this challenge.

Darlene said...

OMG how cute is that stamp! I don't think I've ever seen a stamp like that but you've showcased it perfectly! Your coloring is SPOT ON and that background is so bright & beautiful! Well done my friend! AND, oh yes, I see that pretty floral staging in the background ... aren't you clever! lol

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card and such a fab shoe, Kate x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! That is an awesome card and I love that high heel shoe.

Kathy Krug said...

The background papers you chose are perfect for this sweet image. The crimped paper adds so much texture. who does not like panda bears? I remember making one of those shaped cakes as a panda bear. I just used the star tip, but I remember haw long it took me to squeeze out all those stars. Came out cute, but I never did another.

Carol L said...

What a great take on the challenge, and your shoe has a little surprise inside too :) Cute papers and background die-cut with that fun butterfly too :)

Vicki said...

This is beautiful and fun, Diane! I love polka dots and this shoe image is the bomb!

Ros Crawford said...

What a terrific card for your challenge!! It's stunning Diane!!
I remember when I could wear shoes like that... Oh how I wish I still could..sigh
Kitties are all well here... If you post photos of your you know I would want one, or two... or more...
Sending hugs

Leslie Miller said...

What??? Why would anyone not like pandas? Sheesh! They're adorable and this guy is one of the MOST adorable I've seen! How cute in the polka dot shoe! I'm SO glad you had a chance to use this stamp!

Amelia Breytenbach said...

So beautiful Diane! Love those layers of background paper you added and of course the image is sooooo cute and beautifully colored.

Judy Woodland said...

This is so stinkin' cute! I love the bright colors and choice of patterned papers. And I wish I had those shoes, so adorable. Great take on the Mood Board.